Online and postal entries now closed. Entry available on the day only.
(Under UKA Rules) Sunday 4th October, Louth Athletic Club Sports Ground, London Road, Louth, LN11 9QP.
First race at 11:00am. Late entries and entries on the day cost an additional £2.00, (Closing date for entries 21st September 2015). Entry fee includes first aid contribution and entry into raffle.
Event START TIME (Ages as of 31st August) Distance
1) 11:00am Under 11 Girls (U11 on the day/ min age 8yrs) 1700 m
2) 11:15am Under 11 Boys (U11 on the day/ min age 8yrs) 1700 m
3) 11:30am Under 13 Girls 3000 m
4) 11:50am Under 13 Boys 3000 m
5) 12:10pm Under 15 Girls 3700 m
6) 12:30pm Under 15 Boys 3700 m
7) 12:55pm Under 17 Men 5300 m
8) 12:55pm Junior/Senior/Vet Men 9700 m
9) 13:40pm Under 17 Ladies 5300 m
10) 13:40pm Junior/Senior/Vet Ladies 6100 m
CLUB COLOURS MUST BE WORN TO QUALIFY FOR TEAM PRIZES
A great family event where young and old can join in! Winners medals for teams and individuals.
Homemade hot & cold refreshments available in the club house.
Events 1-6 (Affiliated £4.50 / Unaffiliated £5.50)
Events 7-10 (Affiliated £6.00 / Unaffiliated £7.00)
No entries will be posted out to competitors. All numbers should be collected on the day from the club house.